Thursday, November 11, 2010

Madeline is 7.

Almost a year ago (I know! Hard for me to believe too!) I featured Madeline on my blog. The pictures I took that fall day are still some of my favorites. Well this sweet girl just turned 7 and scheduled an indoor shoot with me to update her photos. We had a great time together! It's so fun to see clients come back again :).

I have to start with my absolute favorite:

Although Maddie is so photogenic, it's hard to choose favorites!





She is definitely one gorgeous girl!

Hope we make this a yearly tradition!

5 comments:

The Carter Family November 11, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

These are great, and Maddie is absolutely beautiful! Not to mention incredibly photogenic...seriously...how do you choose a favorite? I did really like the ones of her on the box/trunk, she has the most beautiful smile!

Ma Mere November 11, 2010 at 8:13 AM  

She is such a doll! You do an awesome job, Heidi!
~Tiffany

Shar November 11, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

You know how I am about close-ups. . .the last is my favorite!

emma d. November 11, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

love all the photos.. and the ones from last year too!

Heidi November 12, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

I just CAN'T decide!! Love all of them!!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP