Friday, November 12, 2010

Before 'n After. 4.

Time for another "before and after". I'm working on the edits for another return client and got very excited when I saw this picture. Although my mom isn't a fan of pictures where children aren't smiling, I love that serious look. I could see a lot of potential in this photo and knew I wanted to do some special editing, beyond my usual stuff (which really isn't this dramatic ~ that's probably why I like these "before and afters"). ANYWAY. Here's the BEFORE of beautiful Kira:

And here's the AFTER:

Whatcha think? Comments are welcome! The rest from this session coming up in the next couple of weeks!

2 comments:

The Carter Family November 12, 2010 at 7:03 AM  

Oh wow!!!! I love the edit - the crop is perfect, and the eyes really pop! Kira is a beauty...and the serious look she is giving really works in the photo! Can't wait to see more :)

Anonymous November 12, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

I LOVE LOVE her eyes...great edit!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP