Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kraig = Senior

We were down to the wire with Kraig's senior pictures and managed to just squeeze them in RIGHT before the yearbook deadline. But other than leaving his photos off until the last possible second, Kraig is one of the most mature and responsible High School seniors I have ever met. Of course I was only with him for a couple of hours and his friends may say differently, but let's just say I was way impressed. I can tell he has a lot of amazing things in store for him.

We had to deal with grey skies and raindrops, but we still got some great shots:



Isn't this car cool? It belongs to Kraig's grandpa:




When it finally got way too dark to continue outside, we headed back to my house to take some studio shots. I just got this new backdrop and was very excited to use it, so I was happy Kraig was willing to do some indoor photos with me!

Of course for the final shot, he just had to put on my nerd glasses. I think he looks AWESOME.

2 comments:

Shar November 10, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

I've been wanting to try a street shot. . . and not get hit. Love that one and the ones with the boats in the background. I'm a sucker for boats. Great job!

JaNae November 10, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

Those all look great, even the nerd glasses. :)


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP