Sunday, October 25, 2009

Madeline

I have loved this little girl since her parents first brought her home thanks to the miracle of adoption almost 6 years ago. And feel quite privileged that I was able to take her picture this last week. She is just so full of life and energy and excitement -- I just couldn't stop snappin' away! I had the hardest time narrowing down the 100+ pictures to what I was going to edit . . . and THEN to what I was going to post. It was one of those "THIS is my favorite . . . no, this one is my favorite . . . but I really love this one!" moments. In fact, I finally decided I needed to separate Maddie into two posts. So watch tomorrow for some candids and behind the scenes . . . !









5 comments:

Heidi October 25, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

WOW!! is all we can say!! Jeff and I love all of them! How fun to see what you've done with all the shots. Very nice what you said about Maddie as well. I really appreciate all you did for me during that time we received Maddie and am so grateful for your friendship!!

The Carter Family October 25, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

Speechless!!!!

Ebony Arwen October 25, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

These are gorgeous photos. You are getting so good at taking & editing.
+ this girl is a total cutie, she photographs well :)

Keep up the great work!

emma d. October 26, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

i love the b&w with the huge red leaf.. it's so cool! i also love the one of her in the pink jacket and boots where she's looking around (3rd to last). those fall colors are incredible!

LISA November 14, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

I can't believe how big she is! She was still a baby the last time I saw her! What a cutie!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP