Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Wilcox Family

I just love this family ... some of our fabulous friends from WA that up and moved away to Utah a while back. We really miss them! We spent a very fun day with them on our recent trip -- taking pictures, playing games, eating, and letting the kids run around together. Hope it's not too long until we can get together again!



This is a perfect example of my "Mini Wish" session: a 15-minute quickie session designed to give you that one fabulous family photo!

5 comments:

Laura January 19, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

I am loving all of these great snow pictures. Will you share where you went to take them?

Andrea January 19, 2010 at 12:26 PM  

very cute... I didn't realize she had 5 kids now.

Jolynn January 19, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

What an adorable family! I, too, am enjoying seeing all these great snow photos!

emma d. January 19, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

love these! what a cool location

Mayhem At The McNeils January 20, 2010 at 7:26 PM  

I have an award for you!!! :)


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP