Sunday, January 10, 2010

What a talent

This year at my family's Christmas talent show, my son decided what he really, really wanted to do was make silly faces ... who needs to play an instrument or sing when you can do THIS?

This kiddo is so animated and energetic. He definitely keeps us all on our toes and the house plenty lively. A few days ago, I asked him to "help me out" (mom's code for "let me take your picture") by showing some of his crazy faces again, this time for the camera, so I could create this series and remember all his goofiness. Thanks for "helping"!

Now, of course, is the challenge of picking just ONE of these faces for this week's I heart faces challenge. My choice is posted here .... Although, I would love to know what some of my readers would have chosen as the best face. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know your favorite!

0 comments:


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP