Friday, January 15, 2010

The Anderson Family

I'm having a blast editing these pictures, remembering how much fun I had taking them -- even if it was snowing the whole time, and I was pretty much putting on a comedy show trying to balance an umbrella, my squeaky toy to make the kids look my way every now and then, and the camera (which, thankfully, was on a tripod). Obviously I was quite hilarious to watch, 'cause look how happy everyone is!




I have some super cute small group shots and individuals of the kids that I can't wait to show ... just need to finish up the editing on some red noses!

4 comments:

Andrea January 16, 2010 at 7:13 AM  

Cute :) All that red will look perfect in her house...

emma d. January 16, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

LOVE the last one :)

Grandma Susan January 16, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

These are so great. What great photography for a great family.

Mary January 16, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

I love the last one too-thank you so much!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP