Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January Snow

The story since Saturday here has been snow, snow, and MORE snow! I measured 9" in our front yard last night and more is supposed to still come down today and maybe even tomorrow. We have had SO much fun sledding, building snowmen, and drinking hot chocolate. And of course the kids are enjoying the days off of school!

For Christmas I got an iPhone and immediately fell in love with the ease of "iphoneography". I still take plenty of pics of my kids with my real camera, but I will say there is something so liberating about just grabbing the phone and snapping quick pics in the moment. Here are a few iPhone photos of our fun during the past couple of days!

Photobucket

Once I motivate myself to dedicate a little time to this bloggie, I also have EIGHT sessions that I need to post from the past few weeks. Plus I may or may not get brave enough to show off some of the maternity photos I've taken lately of myself. I'm 35 weeks along and can't believe how quickly time is flying until baby #5 joins our household. Crazy! Stay tuned, this blog may see some action yet :).

0 comments:


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP