Monday, January 23, 2012

By the Book: Megan

It has been ages since I have entered a challenge at I Heart Faces, but when I read that this week's theme is "By The Book", I just had to pull this picture out, as it is one of my favorites. This is one of my cute seniors that is graduating this year. We had a blast at her photoshoot (see all the pics here). She has big plans to go on to medical school after she graduates, so we wanted to do something FUN that also represented how smart she is and what she aspires to. A big book, some nerdy glasses, and that priceless expression captured what we were going for perfectly!

Photobucket

Photo Challenge Submission

6 comments:

Lisa January 23, 2012 at 9:30 PM  

Cute and quirky!

Anonymous January 24, 2012 at 4:55 AM  

Wonderful image! I love everything about it from the soft even light to the expression on her face. Great work!

meg.. January 24, 2012 at 6:06 AM  

Love her expression. Great photo.

Design Loft January 24, 2012 at 7:29 AM  

such a fun photo!

Carly January 25, 2012 at 4:38 PM  

This is such a classic look! Love how crisp it is.
My entry is here if you'd like to visit: By the Book

Laura Metzger January 26, 2012 at 5:04 PM  

The perfect image! Such a great photo!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP