Friday, December 23, 2011

Bigelow Family

So excited to share these pictures of some of my favorite people in the world! The stars aligned for sure, to make sure this photoshoot worked out. Love these girls like they are my own. In fact, I frequently volunteer to adopt them, but so far I've been rejected :). Thanks for spending the afternoon with me taking pictures, Bigelow family! I always love being around you!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

The Carter Family December 23, 2011 at 4:57 PM  

Such beautiful photos of a very sweet family :) Love the close-up family shot and the first black and white couple shot the most...but they are ALL precious! Nice job Heidi!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP