Monday, August 8, 2011

Lisa and Brandon's Big Day.

Um ... hi again. Did July really just pass us by? Without a single post from me? All I can say is that obviously weddings throw me flat on my back and I'm reminded again why I'm much happier focusing on family and newborn and high school senior-type of photography. Of course, this was my sister's wedding, so I couldn't exactly say no. And I'm beyond grateful for my good friend Shar who acted as my second ... and my sanity ...! I think between the two of us we were able to capture the magic and fun and {of course} love that was apparent all day long.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And stay tuned ... I actually have TWO more posts full of pictures of these two, as a week after their wedding we jetted off to Lake Tahoe to take formal wedding portraits and then enjoyed a whole 'nother party in California. Lots of fun details to still be shared!

3 comments:

Mary August 8, 2011 at 2:50 PM  

You did an amazing job Heidi-wish you could have been my wedding photographer!

Shauna August 9, 2011 at 9:54 AM  

You are an amazing photographer...great job on capturing all the love & beauty of the day!! :}

JaNae August 9, 2011 at 7:26 PM  

GREAT JOB! Looks like a blast (as all your/our family gatherings are), wish we could have been there to join in the celebration of the last one's wedding.


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP