Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lake Tahoe Wedding Portraits

I loved boarding that plane, saying goodbye to my family (just for a few short days!) and heading off to Lake Tahoe with a big bag of camera equipment. It's not often I get to travel for my photography ~ I could definitely get used to it, though. It was such a fun weekend. We stayed in an amazing bed and breakfast with truly the best scones I have ever had in my life. AND I got to explore a new part of the country I have never been in before. I can now attest to the absolute beauty of Lake Tahoe. The combination of mountains and beach is truly stunning.

We planned to take Lisa and Brandon's formal photos after their wedding and honeymoon, so we could really relax and enjoy the experience ~ without all the hustle and bustle of the big day. I'm so glad we did, as I am in love with these photos, the gorgeous location, and the fun of shooting late into the evening!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

The Carter Family August 9, 2011 at 9:42 AM  

Just beautiful.....

Heidi August 9, 2011 at 11:33 AM  

WOOOOOW!!! Gorgeous! I'm sending these to my sister-in-law, Brandon's cousin. :)

Shar August 9, 2011 at 7:24 PM  

These are well worth the plane trip . . . and I'm loving the ducks in the background. Very charming.

JaNae August 9, 2011 at 7:28 PM  

Now why didn't I think of something like this to prolong the day and celebrating?! Again, and again, GREAT JOB!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP