Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lisa's Bridals.

Today! Today! She's getting married today! Which means I can FINALLY show off these oh-so-stunning bridals I took for my baby sister last month. Here's hoping today is beautiful and fabulous and most of all FUN! And yes, she has more personality than anyone I have ever known ...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Shar June 28, 2011 at 8:37 AM  

I LOVE these! And I think the last one just might be my favorite. . . the drama! It'll be fun shooting with you today!

Anonymous June 28, 2011 at 2:01 PM  

`Stunning`
Congratulations:)TFI

The Carter Family June 29, 2011 at 7:24 AM  

Beautiful bride, gorgeous pictures, LOVE the dress and the personality that comes through in the shots is fantastic! Well done Heidi!

Cori June 29, 2011 at 7:26 AM  

Fabulous job! Lisa looks gorgeous. I'm sad that I missed the big day - I'm sure it was a special one for your family.

Sylvia Cook Photography June 29, 2011 at 9:07 AM  

She's beautiful and the images are stunning!!

Mary June 29, 2011 at 9:25 AM  

You did an amazing job. She looks beautiful!

JaNae June 30, 2011 at 9:33 AM  

I've been waiting for these, she looks gorgeous! And you did an amazing job! Guess being the youngest of so many she has to have personality to spare to not get lost. :) A huge hug and congratulations from me.

JaNae June 30, 2011 at 9:34 AM  

Oh yea, where did you shoot these?

Jeanette Roylance July 3, 2011 at 6:02 PM  

Beautiful!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP