Monday, November 1, 2010

The Morning After

... yes, it's a recycled picture. From 2 years ago. But it just makes me LAUGH! That was the funniest morning. My kids were so excited to tell me that their brother's pumpkin had thrown up:

They were hoping for a repeat this year, but no such luck ~ I used battery-powered candles this year. Still we had a nice holiday weekend. Party for me and my husband on Friday night. "Trunk or Treat" on Saturday night. Kids did all their trick-or-treating to cars in our church parking lot. We stayed home on Halloween night and had a very fun dinner with all sorts of themed food, read lots of books, colored pictures, played a Halloween version of Bingo, ate lots of candy, played a couple rounds of one of my favorite card games (Guillotine) and called it an early night. It was a very peaceful evening and I loved spending it with my family!

1 comments:

JaNae November 10, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

That's hilarious! I think you should recycle it every year.


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP