Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Photo Shoot

Every year for Halloween my kids have gone with a "theme". But this year they just couldn't agree. I had finally given up and accepted the fact that this year was just going to be every man for himself. I bought my little girl a bumblebee costume ... and while at the store grabbed a $7 knight cape for our dress-up box. Well as soon as I brought it home the boys ALL announced that they ALL wanted to be a knight. So of course I had to make another trip and purchase a princess dress for the little lady. I'm so glad they decided to team up again for one more year. We took their Halloween pictures early in the season ... in fact the day their costumes arrived in the mail ... so they would be super excited to smile for me. And thankfully it worked :).









I promised my two oldest that if they did a great job with the posed pictures that they could run around and sword fight all they wanted. They kept looking back while they were fighting to make sure I was still documenting them, though :).


Hope everyone has a fabulous Halloween weekend!

7 comments:

The Carter Family October 29, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

These photos are so stinkin' adorable!!!! Love the battle scenes heehee and of course the little Princess is SO CUTE!

katie and co. October 29, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

These are awesome! SO cute, Heidi!

Irene Jones October 29, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

Where did you find these costumes? My Tyler wanted to be a knight so bad, we settled for Ninja. Audrey is a "Japanese Princess" 'cause she's wearing a kimono. Caleb didn't like the idea of her telling people she was a Geisha. :)

Shar October 29, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

Love the theme! The pictures turned out fab-ulous (emphasis on the FAB)!

Rick Tate October 29, 2010 at 5:41 PM  

Cute, Heidi. I actually broke my rule and visited a blog just to see them :).

emma d. October 29, 2010 at 8:52 PM  

loove these!!

JaNae November 10, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

Amazing costumes and pictures capturing the memory. (Love that Rick broke his blog rule for this post.)


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP