Tuesday, November 2, 2010

TUTU week!

Several weeks ago I was contacted by Kristie, the owner of Etsy shop Pink Signature. One thing led to another and the next thing I knew, UPS was dropping off a huge box of tutus on my front porch. 9 to be exact!! I have had a blast photographing all of the tutus and getting to hang out with some very fun little girls and their moms. It has definitely made for a busy month, but I've enjoyed it. This week I'm finally going to show off all the pictures from the different shoots. Love what you see? Dying to own one of these incredibly cute tutus for yourself? On FRIDAY I will be holding a giveaway for a FREE tutu of your choice from Pink Signature. So start planning which one you want, 'cause you know you're going to win!

First, an overview. Aren't they so cute?!:


While all of the tutus could be worn at any time, several of them had a "holiday" theme to them. So of course I need to feature the two "Halloween" tutus first ~ "Wild Side" and "Leopard"

Yes, thanks to her brothers, my little girl does already have a bit of a wild streak to her :). She was the perfect choice to model this one :)


And isn't this little girl the cutest? She wore this leopard tutu to a Halloween party this past week:


Stay tuned all week as we see the rest of the tutus on some truly adorable little girls. And don't forget to come back on Friday to read all about the details of the giveaway!

2 comments:

Shar November 2, 2010 at 6:54 AM  

Gotta love tutus! Great photos. . . and I'm diggin' the orange crate that you have.

Amy November 2, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

Love the last shot - a-dorable! The tutus are wonderful! Gotta love those leg warmers too :-D


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP