Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kira and Amelia

Remember this gorgeous girl? You saw her in {this} post when I did my last before 'n after.

And if you have crazy good memory (like my sister Becca), you might remember her and her sister from last year's photo shoot. It really is fun for me to look back and see how far I've come and how much I've learned over the last year.

We did a mini session this year ~ truly only about 20 minutes, but we got so many fun shots!





These three just shouted to me to turn them into a Christmas card, so here's what I came up with. This is the front:

And here's the back:

It may have been a short and sweet session, but it sure was fun!

3 comments:

The Carter Family November 17, 2010 at 7:00 AM  

Wow Wow Wow!!! So many great pictures of two very special girls :) My favorites are the first ones of them laying on their tummies on the dock....their closeness is so evident; and the ones of them sitting on the steps laughing :)

Beautiful pictures Heidi!

emma d. November 17, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

great pictures!!

Katherine Schultz November 18, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

Beautiful, amazing, gorgeous photographs. They are so vibrant and sweet..and very inspiring :)

K xx


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP