Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kira and Amelia

I had SO much fun with these two girls. I've known them since Kira (the older one) went to preschool with my oldest FIVE years ago. I'm so glad I've stayed in touch with their mom. We get together with a couple of other moms from that preschool class every few weeks and go out to lunch and always have a great time.

I absolutely love Kira's "serious" look. She's got the makings of a Gap model, I think . . .


The whole time I was taking these shots I had to keep telling Mia, "you're not going to fall, you're not going to fall . . . "




Amelia was really a character. When she gets silly, she can get SILLY.

I think this one is my favorite:

2 comments:

the Wilcox Family November 12, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

Beautiful pictures! Such cute girls and I love the coloring. I think my fav is the serious standing one (oh, and the sneak peek one). Fantabulous once again!

Heidi November 12, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Oh, I luuhve all of them, especially the one next to that cool wood barn building thing. Where was that? They look so cute togther! Great job!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP