Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bresciano Kids

Now no one tell Grandma you saw these pictures ... they're supposed to be a surprise :) I just love this family. I was very excited when they asked me to take some pictures for them!

Can't you just feel how much they love each other? I loved seeing them interact with each other:



I learned all sorts of interesting facts while doing their individual shots. For example, this little guy's fascination with a certain waitress. I was definitely laughing a lot!


Girl, I just have to tell you that you are gorgeous!


And yes, this one is far too handsome. He's got that abercrombie look going on I think:

Thanks for the fun afternoon together!

0 comments:


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP