Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Reeves Family

Remember Jack from his senior pictures? Well a few weeks ago I had the chance to meet up with him again ... and his brother, mom, and dad ... for a family photo shoot:


This picture on the right totally makes me laugh ... and hopefully I won't be in trouble for posting it :). I just love how the two boys are obviously having a great time tormenting their parents!


We also got a few individuals of younger brother Caleb, since he missed out on the whole senior picture experience!

One of the main reasons for doing these pictures now is because Christmas card season is around the corner! Here are some of the cards I designed for them to choose between:

Did I take your picture sometime this year? Well I can also design some Christmas card choices for YOU, or you can use one of these four designs. Cards are printed on either a linen or pearl finish on a 5x7 flat card. They are available in quantities of 25 for $2/card and include envelopes. Just drop me a line at wishfulthinkingphotography@gmail.com if you are interested!

And speaking of the holidays ... my last scheduled session of this year will be NOVEMBER 20th. After that I am taking the months of December and January off before coming back with several exciting changes in honor of my one-year mark on February 1st!

2 comments:

The Carter Family October 19, 2010 at 7:07 AM  

Yes, that photo of the boys tormenting their parents was too funny! The older boy looks familiar....didn't you take his senior pics a couple posts back? My favorite Christmas card choice is the one that says "Joy"...not that you're taking a poll LOL.

Shar October 19, 2010 at 8:16 AM  

Those Reeves make a good lookin' family! Always did, though. And I love the goofin' off shot---those are always my favorites. Fun cards, too--my you have been busy!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP