Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MCP Actions: Rounded Blog it Boards

A few weeks ago I was invited to be a tester for the new action sets by MCP Actions, which are being released today. Two of the sets help you create rounded collages for use in blogging, and a third set creates collages for printing. I had a great time playing around with all of the different action sets and I genuinely think they are fun (and easy to use!) actions that help you blog in a unique way. Read about it in detail on the MCP blog {here}

Here are some of the samples I made up as I was testing the sets. Some of these are featured on the MCP website as well:

A couple from the Rounded Blog it Board Set 1:


And several from the Rounded Print It Board set. I just may have to use this one for my Christmas card!

This would be neat printed up and put in a frame as part of my decorations:

Some pictures of my husband in a recent baseball game ...

And this one should go in my little guy's bedroom!

Apparently my feedback on the testing was so detail-oriented that I was hired by Jodi of MCP Actions to make several changes to the wording in the actions (yep, I wrote all the messages that pop up as the sets run!) as well as to write the PDF instructions that come along with the action sets. So if any of you head on over to the shop and buy a set ... or two ... or all three ... think of me :). And you just might recognize my little lady in the screen shots on the PDF as I walk you through how to use these sets!

4 comments:

Jodi October 20, 2010 at 7:02 AM  

Thank you for all your help Heidi!!!

You made the set even better.

Jodi
MCP Actions

Shar October 20, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

Aah, you are famous now! I knew it would be soon! And from what I can tell they look really fun (made even better by your pictures. . . LOVE the Joy/decorations one). I am popping on over there right now to see Miss Hannah's screen shots!

Maggie October 20, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

Heidi,

I was so excited to see you were testing the actions also; I have been following your blog for awhile now. Love your work! You did a great job on the instructions too. Very detailed!

Maggie
www.maggiemalsonphotography.com

JaNae November 10, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

That's exciting news! Way to go, cousin!!!!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP