Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mine on Monday: Flashback to July

This past July when I went home to Utah, I had a chance to meet up with my friend Shar for an afternoon of photo-takin'. The first attempt didn't go over well ... it was HOT, the kids weren't feeling it, and to make matters worse, my little lady tripped and fell and got a big goose egg on the side of her head. Not what we had envisioned. So back home to Shar's we went for some food, a movie, and some playtime. A few hours later, we rounded the troops up again, armed ourselves with treats and bribes, and headed back out. This time things were much more successful, thank goodness! Shar and I handed my camera back and forth snappin' shots ... although I must admit, I let her do much more of the snappin'. I was quite content to sit back and take a break from photographing my own kids! I did do all the editing, though, so I guess you can call these pictures a collaboration of friends :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Shar October 18, 2010 at 9:56 AM  

Aah, those are some cute kids. I love how the first one turned out! I need your editing skills on my kids pics. Lets do this again (but in cooler weather)!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP