Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What goes on behind the scenes?

Oh, just a little bit of this:

And some sweet playing like this:

Or maybe a dose of reality. And yes, I love how the oldest girl is STILL looking straight at the camera with her perfect smile!

Gettin' a little silly here ... love his happy dance:

The twins really cracked me up. I have no idea what was going on here ...

And then it was time for some tackling ... I love how he has his sister pinned here! It's probably my fault, actually. I bring "Sophie", my daughter's squeaky giraffe with me on a lot of shoots. It helps kids (and adults!) look when I need them to. But these two kids WANTED. THAT. GIRAFFE. Desperately. And neither one was about to let the other get it.

In the end, someone had to triumph! This sequence tells it all ... little smirk ... followed by a crawling chase through the grass ... followed by the "YES! IT's MINE!" moment. I'm laughing right now as I'm typing just remembering it!

Aaah, aren't outtakes the best?

2 comments:

Mayhem At The McNeils June 30, 2010 at 5:16 PM  

hahahaa yay for her! Thats PABACK for smashing her face into the ground!!!! HAHAHAH sister-1, brother-NONE!!!!!

JaNae June 30, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

Outtakes can be the best part of anything...course with this family their final shots were pretty good too.


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP