Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Heath Family

I previewed this family a couple of weeks ago and am so excited to show off some more of their photos. Picking which pictures to show from this shoot is truly one of the hardest things I have done this week, as I have waaaayyy too many favorites!

I love that Jessica (aka "the mom") has a very similar taste and style to mine. So it was easy to come up with some great locations that I was excited to shoot at and I knew Jessica would love. We also spent a lot of time talking on the phone about what they should wear and I was thrilled when I saw how everything came together!

This one was a dream model ... she looked perfect in every shot. What a beauty!


There are 5 kiddos in this family and the youngest two are a set of twins. They gave me a workout, that's for sure! We actually had to take just the two of them out a second time on a different afternoon to try and get a few more shots. The second day had been raining, which is why the sawdust changed to something a little more like ... rusty mud.

Just wait ... tomorrow I'm going to post some "outtakes" that show just WHY we had to reshoot the twins. Trust me, there are some pretty funny pics of what was going on "behind the scenes"!

I love how just one little girl is peeking back to see what I am doing!

Aren't they the cutest family with the cutest set of parents?!




Everytime I have seen this little girl since our photo shoot, she has come up with this hugest grin as if to say, "Do you remember ME?" I love it.


I love this one!



I borrowed this fantastic chair from a friend, whose only request was for a picture of the chair, which she loves so much. So here you go. Thanks for letting me borrow it, it couldn't have been more perfect!

Thank you Heath Family, for giving me the opportunity to take your pictures! I love how they all turned out!

On a complete side note ... I absolutely love editing with Florabella actions. Several of these pictures got a little Florabella magic added to them. This week there is a mega giveaway for a $250 gift certificate to spend on Florabella actions PLUS a workbook and online mentoring from Skye Hardwick. Of course I want to WIN! If you want a chance yourself, enter here or here!

2 comments:

the Wilcox Family June 29, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

Very fun! I love closer-up one of Peyton on the chair. She is the prettiest little girl. . . okay actually, all of them are pretty darn good looking. Good genes, Jessica!

ali kuhrau June 29, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

I LOVE these! I love the one of the little one standing on the chair. I also LOVE the one of just my chair :)


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP