Thursday, July 1, 2010

Photo Walkin': Li

On June 5, 2010 I had the amazing opportunity with spend the morning with photographers from all over Seattle and beyond (one couple even came up from Corvallis, Oregon for the day!) as part of the I Heart Faces Photowalk across America. I had a great time swapping tips, meeting others, and taking photos of some beautiful people. I'm sure we created quite the scene on the streets of downtown Seattle that morning ... several people stopped us to ask just what, exactly, was going on:

Yeah, kind of a paparazzi moment. But I loved it! You can see me right behind the umbrella, grey sweater, checking out one of my latest shots, I presume! Thank you to CNP Photography for capturing this pic and letting me share it!

We were able to work with three different models throughout the morning, in small groups of photographers. Here are a few of my favorite shots of the oh-so-beautiful Li:





And now I'm going to leave you hanging ... hopefully in breathless anticipation ... to see the other two models. I can't post EVERYTHING at one time, can I?! Check back tomorrow!

1 comments:

The Carter Family July 1, 2010 at 12:18 PM  

She's gorgeous!!!! And your shots are amazing too :)


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP