Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We interrupt this regular programming ...

... to bring you the following notice:

I *forced* myself to stop editing trip photos and actually edit for a client, like a good photographer should. Pulled a very late night, but I am sooo happy (and quite relieved!) to say that the Heath family edits are DONE! Just one sneak peek to get them excited. I'll post more next week after I've thoroughly bored my entire blogging audience with the rest of the pictures from my cruise. Ha ha ha.

3 comments:

the Wilcox Family June 15, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

Those guys are adorable. Cool location, too! Great picks on the outfits, Jessica!

Killlashandra June 15, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

I agree great location. Love all the texture in the background. :)

The Carter Family June 15, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

Love the location, and what a super cute family!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP