Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"T" on Tuesday

I failed to do a "mine on Monday" post ~ blame it on the no-school day ... or the fact that we had visitors all weekend ... or the book I am engrossed in right now (The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova. SO good!). So I'll post one of mine on Tuesday. Perfect, really, as he goes by "T" in our household. So hence, "T" on Tuesday. This is my little guy. He provides so much *JOY* in our house. Truly a happy, energetic kid.

This picture wasn't planned or posed ~ he was simply playing in his sister's room, beautiful natural light was streaming through the window, and he looked up ... the closet door behind him turned out to be a high-key background. Love when I can capture what is "real": quickly, spontaneously, and without any of that "prep" work ...

And the words describing my little guy? Inspired by one of the best Christmas gifts ever received, a poem by my oldest, put together in a similar fashion by his 2nd-grade teacher.

Love you, little guy!

2 comments:

The Carter Family February 22, 2011 at 8:42 AM  

What a great picture of your little guy!

Anonymous February 23, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

Oh, that's sweet. =)


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP