Thursday, January 6, 2011

Nielson Family

My last clients of 2010. And we had a lot of fun together. And when I'm having fun, I somehow let time just slip right away. It was actually hard for me to stop shooting ... and even harder for me to decide which pictures to share on the blog. Mostly being around these cute sisters just made me miss mine. I definitely wish I lived closer to them!

























Wow, you made it to the end of all those pictures?! I know ... it was a lot ... but I just loved too many of them too much!

2 comments:

JaNae January 6, 2011 at 6:24 PM  

What a photogenic bunch! Looks like they have a good time together, which is one of the best things about sisters. :)

Anonymous January 11, 2011 at 3:54 PM  

Heidi, we had a great time with you despite the cold! Thanks for all the awesome pictures. Lynell


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP