Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Heart {Smilin'}

This kid is the king of smiling. Soooo happy with life. Giggles and laughs his way through the day. It was definitely hard to pick a "favorite smile" for this week's I Heart Faces entry, but I just kept coming back to this one. Not only do I love his sweet little grin, I love the memory of taking his picture this day ... trying out some new techniques with a little off camera flash ... a beautiful sunny day (hard to come by in Seattle!) ... just feeling a sense of pure happiness. And that thought ... makes me smile too :)



2 comments:

Kathy January 11, 2011 at 6:56 AM  

what an adorable happy face!!

Valeria January 11, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

such a happy photo! ciao!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP