Tuesday, January 11, 2011

96 favorites.


It was an incredible 2010 as far as my photography goals. I met so many fabulous clients, went to some amazing workshops, learned a ton, experimented, stretched and challenged myself ... I still feel like there is so much more to be learned and I am excited for all that 2011 might bring!

Have you visited my website lately? I've updated it with some of these favorites and changed a couple of other things around. Feel free to take a look! Click {here} or go to www.wishfulthinkingphotography.com.

1 comments:

JaNae January 13, 2011 at 12:06 PM  

Great shots. Fun to see the ones of your siblings and their families. :)


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP