Monday, December 6, 2010

Mine on Monday: Oldest and Youngest

He looks too handsome and grown up here.
A good kid, helpful, and sweet.
Loves Legos and Star Wars.
Enjoys reading Harry Potter.
Learning how to play the piano and doing a great job.
Loves playing the wii and can't wait for the weekends when it's allowed.
Very creative, loveable, and kind (his own words and they are true!)
My oldest.

She's becoming quite the assistant. When I'm setting up my backdrops, she'll bring me my clamps. When I put out props, she'll go sit on them and test out the angle for me. And {most of the time} she really loves having her picture taken. To the point where she'll just walk out on to my sets and smile for me. Unsolicited and sweet. Sometimes when she's hanging around during an actual photo shoot she wants to dominate the scene in fact, and has to be banished to nap time because she's trying to take over and be in all the pictures. She's really getting to be quite the little poser:



My kids make my heart melt.

2 comments:

Holly December 6, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

Such cute pictures of your kiddos! Glad you posted again today, I was seriously having Wishful Thinking withdrawals without your Friday post! I love to see your work:)

JaNae December 6, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

Heart melting over here too.


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP