Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Damian

Remember Garett? A couple of months after I took his senior pictures, I met up with his younger brother Damian for a photo shoot. Knowing his mom would want to display the pictures of the two boys together, I purposely took Damian back to some of the same locations where I took Garett's pictures. Fortunately, most of the spots were covered because it was an absolute monsoon that day. Huge raindrops. All day long. I'm glad we were still able to carry on and take the photos, as Damian had come all the way over from Spokane to meet up with me!







You're one handsome kid, Damian! Now go and cut your hair ... ha ha ha!

0 comments:


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP