Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Garett = Senior

It's fitting, I think, that I post some senior pictures on the day my boys go back to school. Hard to imagine the day when they will be seniors themselves, but I know it will come so fast! Yesterday afternoon I decided to finally clean out the drawers ... and boxes ... and bags ... where I have randomly stuffed school papers throughout the years that I *just might* want to keep. It was a real walk down memory lane seeing my oldest son's preschool crafts and feeling like that was just yesterday. And know he's already heading into third grade. Crazy.

Anyway, with that rambling aside, here are some of my favorites ~ besides {this} one that I posted earlier, of course ~ from Garett's photo shoot:







Thanks for the fun afternoon, Garett! I truly had a blast ~ especially with our crazy shenanigans getting on that field. Let's just say it involved quite a bit of creativity. And a lot of laughing. And feeling sneaky. We had a great time.

2 comments:

The Carter Family September 8, 2010 at 8:15 AM  

Wow, great shots Heidi! Love all of the vibrant color....and boy, what a great smile that young man has!

the Wilcox Family September 8, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

I, too, think the colors are great. . . and that blue wall up top is very cool. Is that the E.M.P?


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP