Monday, October 11, 2010

Mine on Monday: Oooo. Blue.

Last week I posted the pictures I took of my friend Alycia when we were playin' around. Well for today's "Mine on Monday", I want to post the pics I took of my two youngest kids that same day. Same off camera flash set-up: 2 speedlights, one umbrella, me lying down in the driveway ... it was a fun experiment and I just love how vibrant these pictures came out. Without the flash I would have never been able to capture this look:


Alycia took the one on the far right for me. I was swinging my little girl to make her smile. Thank you for capturing the moment. It's one of my favorite pics from that day!

3 comments:

Andrea October 11, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

Adorable! Does Hannah ever wear the same outfit twice? :)

The Carter Family October 11, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

Wow...speechless!

JaNae October 11, 2010 at 6:12 PM  

Some amazing shots over the last few weeks! Let me know when you venture to this side of the mountain and want to play with your camera. We're game for you learning new techniques. :)


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP