Friday, October 1, 2010

Lisa & Michelle {After Dark Images}

Well all good things have to come to an end ... such is the case with my pictures from After Dark. Here are the last of the ones I wanted to share. Back to client shoots and my kiddos and other such stuff next week!

These two girls are incredibly talented sisters. Michelle is a phenomenal pianist, not to mention absolutely stunning. I was mentored on this shoot by Dan McClanahan, a truly fun and creative guy. We played around with a video light as well as some off camera flash to get these shots:


Then sister Lisa Haagen serenaded us with our guitar ... and her unbelievable voice ... while we snapped away. Believe me, the second she releases a CD, I'm first in line to buy it. She's that good.



And that's it! I'm actually kind of sad my week-long post about After Dark is over :(. It was that amazing of an experience. Just saving my pennies to get to go again ...

0 comments:


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP