Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kristen = Senior

I had far too much fun on this shoot. Gorgeous girl. Gorgeous evening. Gorgeous light. It was a perfect session. Kristen had been talking to me about outfits and looks for weeks. When I showed up at her house she graciously let me into her room ~ and her closet ~ and I had fun finalizing what she would wear. Thanks for trusting me so much! I think she looked amazing. We ended up shooting for almost 2 hours, much longer than I typically shoot, but I just didn't want to stop :).

We tried to capture some of Kristen's "favorites", including her horse:


playing tennis at Lake Stevens High School:

and the lake:


These ones in the field are probably my favorites though! I just love all that beautiful evening sun. And I think Kristen looks like a movie star ...



and I just love that serious face on the right. Stunning.


Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to take your senior pictures. I had a fabulous time!!

3 comments:

Shar October 5, 2010 at 8:12 AM  

You were right. . . Kristen is BEE-autiful! Too many good ones to choose a fave. I also feel pretty darn old right now, too.

The Carter Family October 5, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

What a gorgeous girl - she's so photogenic! Love all the pictures, not sure how they're going to choose a favorite...I think the Tennis shots are absolutely stunning!

As always, wonderful job Heidi!

Andrea October 6, 2010 at 6:17 AM  

All of these are amazing. She does look like a model. You are really good. Ooh and I love the old trunk :)


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP