Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sessions Family

My husband went to this family's house a couple of evenings ago and came home all excited to tell me how their pictures are already up and hanging on their wall. Well of course I need to go and see them for myself now! I get such a thrill out of seeing photos I have taken on display in others' homes. But seeing as they are already on display, it is well past time to share the photos on my blog. We were on a bit of a time crunch to get these photos taken ~ we got together just a few days before the son took off for China to go to school for several months. I know his mom really misses him. I'm so glad she has some great photos on her wall of him to look at while he is gone :). Here are a few of my favorites!




Isn't she gorgeous? It seems like she was just 14 and babysitting for us ... now she's in her second year of college. Crazy!




Wonder which one was their favorite? Okay, at least ONE of their favorites? Yep, this one:

4 comments:

the Wilcox Family September 21, 2010 at 7:15 AM  

Love these guys! I'm sure they are very happy with them. . . .and they will be all over their walls!

Jeanette Roylance September 21, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

Very cute!

The Carter Family September 21, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

Cute photos! The last one is so lighthearted and fun....love it!

Ma Mere September 21, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

They are so cute! especially the one of Pam and Heather! They are beautiful! Nice job!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP