Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Senior Athletes {After Dark Images}

I did two senior athletic shoots while at After Dark. The first was mentored by Dave Junion, the mastermind behind After Dark. He was going for a very hard-core, Sports Illustrated type look. Our model Jordan was lit with just one strip light. I love the way these pictures turned out.


Although Dave did give me a hard time for having her smile. What can I say? I like happy people!

Then my friend Leah and I grabbed this model and set up our own shoot in one of the open studio bays. He was very patient with us as we tried all sorts of different things with lights and posing. Here are a few of my favorites ...



Just a few more posts about After Dark and then I really will move on to somethin' else. But I just love too many of the pictures I took to not share them!

1 comments:

Shar September 29, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

Gotta get you a studio! These are fun!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP