Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Off Camera Flash at Night {After Dark Images}

I love the look you can get with available light in the evening ... like these with this gorgeous model ...

... but I had a blast learning how to use off camera flash at night from mentors Jordan Chan as well as Mike Fulton & Cody Clinton from TriCoast Photo while I was at After Dark to get a look like this:

Oooo, those skies are fun.

More beautiful models ... more flash at night ...




It was so much fun stretching myself to do something different!

2 comments:

The Carter Family September 28, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

Beautiful night shots!!!! LOVE the blue sky....wow!!!!

Maggie October 4, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

These are so cool! I've been wanting to do some OCF. I'm totally inspired and trying to save for the next After Dark. What an awesome experience!!

www.maggiemalsonphotography.com


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP