Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mine on ... Tuesday: End of Summer

I took yesterday off and labored with my husband, building a set of bunk beds to replace the two twin beds in my boys' room. They have been sadly lacking floor space since we moved into this home about a year and a half ago. It is a good change. So that means it's a "Mine on Tuesday" kind a week. And since it is the last day of "summer", as my kids go back to school tomorrow, I thought it only fitting to share some very summery pictures.

I took these back in July, when we spent a few days on the Oregon Coast with family. We enjoyed walking into the cute little shops in town and found this kite that we just had to have. We had so much fun flying it as a family and creating some great memories! It has been a wonderful summer and in many ways I'm very sad to see it end, although this house is definitely ready for structure and routine again!

1 comments:

JaNae September 7, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

We too went to the Oregon coast and there were lots of kite flyers there. Great shots of your family enjoying the winds at the beach.


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP