Sunday, August 8, 2010

Surprise!

This should really be titled "surprise!" because I'm finally blogging again after my month (okay, umm ... month and a half ... whoops) vacation. But I'm BACK with sooo much to share in the days to come. Like the over 1500 pictures I took in the month of July alone. Okay, I won't share all 1500, but let's just say I've been busy!

ACTUALLY it's the theme of this week's I Heart Faces challenge. I haven't entered one of these in a while but I'm very excited about this week's theme because this is one of my all-time favorite photos I have ever taken:

The crazy thing? This is from my first portfolio-building shoot I ever did, back in September 2008. Amazing to fast forward and see the journey I have been on since then!

And no ... I still don't know what I said that was so shocking ... but this expression is priceless!

14 comments:

Wendy Mayo Photo August 8, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

I love this shot - the light and color, and of course, her expression!

Amandalynn August 8, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

Oh I love it! I think it's my favorite entry so far! Her pose, and the exaggerated expression reminds me of a stage actress doing a "shocked" face. Well done!

Tracey August 8, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

You're right... that expression is priceless! Great shot! I love the color.

Sereina August 8, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

Her expression is great! Lovely shot!

Rachel August 8, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

How cute! Makes you wonder what prompted her expression!

Unknown August 8, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

How funny is that? She is so super cute. I am glad you caught that perfect surprise expression : )

Tara Thackeray photography August 8, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

super cute. Great for this weeks challenge!

Dayna August 8, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

Great shot!

Dana August 9, 2010 at 4:16 AM  

Perfect moment. I love how she peeks over her shoulder completely shocked

Anonymous August 9, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

What a great photo! She is so adorable!

Mary Cummings August 9, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

She looks so sweet and innocent. Great shot.

elease August 9, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

Yes. You're right...It is priceless!! One of my favorites too!

Unknown August 9, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

LOVE this picture! Awesome shot!

Amanda Heath August 10, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

Priceless indeed! Great capture!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP