Friday, July 16, 2010

July.

Hmmm. Did I fail to mention that I was going off the grid? That July is going to be C.R.A.Z.Y. In the entire month, I'm only at home in Lake Stevens, Washington for a total of SIX days. So far the first half of the month consisted of traveling to Moses Lake, Yakima, Portland, Gleneden Beach, Oregon, Newport, back to Portland, Mt. St. Helens, Olympia (camping ~ Yikes! I'm not a camper), and then back home with enough time to do laundry, edit a few pics, and get ready to head out again! This afternoon we head off for Salt Lake City, UT where we'll be until August 1st. We've spent the whole month with family which has been GREAT. But also means this blog has been (and probably will still be) neglected in a big way. But that just means I'll make up for it in a big way in August. At least I'll try :).

I am also starting to schedule out for August back here in Lake Stevens, WA, which I know is a prime month for anyone wanting senior pictures. That deadline sneaks up awfully quickly once school starts. So let me know if you want to get a session scheduled. I am offering a senior picture package which includes:

1 hour shooting time
unlimited clothing changes
1 8x10
2 5x7s
16 wallets
1 full-resolution jpeg of favorite image to put in yearbook
1 CD of low-resolution, internet quality (not printable quality) for posting on facebook, blog, etc.

For $225! Email me at wishfulthinkingphotography@gmail.com if you are interested!

And just to give you an idea of how much FUN we will have, here's a sneak peek from a recent senior photo shoot I did with Sabrina, a die-hard skateboarder from Granite Falls High School. More of her shots coming up when I get back on the grid next month!

2 comments:

The Carter Family July 16, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

Great pics Heidi!

JaNae July 16, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

Have agreat trip. Tell your family hello from us!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP