Monday, August 23, 2010

Mine on Monday

One of the blogs I read posts a weekly "Mine on Monday" picture -- or two -- featuring her own kiddos. While I can't promise to do it every week, it definitely seems like a fun idea to me to regularly showcase my own kids. Since of course I am biased and think they are the cutest ever. And yes, this little princess has already been on the blog a gazillion times, but she is my favorite client ... even if she is getting harder and harder to photograph, seeing as she is always more interested in what's going on around her than looking at me. Every once in a while I get lucky and get a shot where she actually looks at the camera, but for the most part I get lots of lookin' other places. She is so cute even with her glancing away that I love these pics anyway, though!



Don't you just love that cute headband? My friend Katie makes them and sells them in boutiques as well as online {HERE}. Now I must confess that the version my little girl is wearing is slightly modified. The original is tied behind your head, but knowing I wanted something that slipped on and off quite a bit faster ... as we are always running out the door and I don't have time for tying anything on a little girl that won't sit still ... I cut off the ties and added an elastic that just stretches right over her tiny head and keeps the headband in place. Thankfully Katie told me she doesn't mind a bit that I altered her creation:).

6 comments:

emma d. August 23, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

these are so cute!

the Wilcox Family August 23, 2010 at 8:12 AM  

She looks adorable, as usual. . . and I love the headband (as usual!).

The Bish Fam August 23, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

Oh Hannah - quite the model!

katie and co. August 23, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

She is just about the sweetest thing, EVER! It totally helps that she is wearing my headband--but you can tell she has a happy spirit and energy for life. You captured that in every photo. You're amazing. xoxo

JaNae August 24, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

She's beyond adorable! So fun to capture her discovering her world when she's not looking at mom. Great shots as usual!

Heather May 6, 2011 at 7:28 PM  

so darling! I was asking Katie about headbands for babies and she directed me here to see how you modified it. I want to do the elastic thing for our new girlie (arriving in august)!. So cute! Plus, that laughter quote is so perfect for those fun photos.


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP