Friday, August 20, 2010

Lavering Family

Well I'm still working on a borrowed laptop which is not the easiest to use, but the new computer is on its way 6 days earlier than scheduled which makes me very happy. AND my computer guy was able to recover 100% of my files. Hooray! That's reason enough to blog again, right? Especially when I have this cute family to show off. They called in January ~ one of the very first families to contact me once I put the word out that I was going into business ~ and scheduled for June. Now that's planning ahead! I was very happy when June rolled around and we were able to finally get together!








Thanks for the fun evening together!

2 comments:

the Wilcox Family August 20, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

Love that first one and the red barn. . . . that is a potential 'frame-it-big-over-the-couch' shot! Congrats on the recovered files!

The Carter Family August 20, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

Great family pictures Heidi :) Such a variety of great shots too....really love the ones in front of the brown building :)


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP