Monday, August 30, 2010

Mine on Monday: My Little Man

Just yesterday I got an email from the mom of one of the seniors I'm going to be photographing this week, all about how she can't believe how fast her little boy has grown up. Hopefully she'll forgive me for quoting her email on my blog. But her words really touched me. She wrote, "I still remember him chubby, toothless, and bald. I was his hero then, he needed me for everything. It’s hard when they stop 'needing' you so much. Although I am pleased with the man he is becoming."

Such a good reminder to focus on the fun stage I am in with my boys. So today's "Mine on Monday" post is dedicated to my littlest little Man, known as "T" or "TD" around here.

He is:
*As chock-full of energy as a three-year-old can be.
*Full of smiles and hugs and kisses.
*So excited and ready to start pre-school in just a couple of weeks. He is definitely ready to go and practices writing his name almost daily.
*Completely particular about the order that his blankets are laid on him each night. First the white one ~ fuzzy side down, then the green one, then the sports one. So particular, in fact, that he makes an almost ritualistic trip into my room every morning around 3:00 a.m. to tell me his blankets got messed up.
*Sings "You Are So Beautiful" to me almost every day. And yes, I love it!!
*Just got his second haircut of his life. Probably didn't even need it, but his big brother was getting his hair cut, so it was the thing to do. He has been sooo slow to grow hair!
*Is {almost always} as sweet as sweet can be.

Isn't he a cutie-patootie?

5 comments:

Sarah King August 30, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

Yes, he IS a cutie patootie! :)

Shar August 30, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

What a good-lookin' kid!

The Carter Family August 30, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

He is adorable :) Hope he has a great first day at preschool!!!

Jeanette Roylance August 30, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

He sure is! I loved watching him and Grace interact this weekend. Thanks for taking time to play hostess for us again! We had a great time!

JaNae August 30, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

What a charmer. Better be careful or he'll break hearts everywhere.


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP