Friday, August 27, 2010

Jensen Family

I was so excited to meet up for this shoot, that I did while I was in Utah in July ... especially because the mom and I were great friends in high school and it had been far too long since we had seen each other! My only regret? We were so busy taking pictures that we didn't have NEARLY enough time to just chat! We definitely need to get together again for a girls outing next time!









Aren't these kids the absolute cutest?! After we finished we all of these pictures, we still weren't done though! We took the two older girls out for even MORE shots, this time of the vintage variety. Stay tuned next week ...

2 comments:

emma d. August 27, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

great pictures!

JaNae August 30, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

Oh, Gardner Village is great for photos! My bridals were taken there. Fabulous shots!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP