Thursday, August 12, 2010

Conklin Family

Aaaah, the memories of this session that I shot back in June ... I did cartwheels on the beach to see if I could impress the two girls, who are both gymnasts. And ended up impressing myself that I could still DO a cartwheel. I even remembered to point my toes. Of course, I also reminded myself that there are certain muscles that should probably have been stretched before I pulled such a crazy stunt, but oh well ... it got a few smiles, and that's all that matters, right?



And can I say major kudos to myself for bringing along my blanket as a prop, which ended up perfectly matching their color choice? THAT was exciting. Plus it was a bit chilly that evening, so the kids took turns cuddling up in it between shots!





Thanks Conklin family for a super fun evening!

4 comments:

The Carter Family August 12, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

Love.
Love.
LOVE.

Great colors, great location, beautiful family, awesome shots!

My favorite is the one of all three kids holding hands while looking at the water. Gorgeous.

JaNae August 12, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

Love the colors they chose and will have to remember them for future family shots as well.

As usual, fabulous photos, cuz!

emma d. August 12, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

love these pictures!

Jessica August 17, 2010 at 8:25 AM  

cute family! where did you get the green blanket?


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP