Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happiness is ...

... talking on the phone. Even if it is made by Fisher-Price. And you are only One year old. And all you can say is "ba ba ba ba ba".



Here's hoping I get to hear at least a {little} of those sweet sounds over the phone while I'm away for the next week on my cruise! I know I'll miss this Little Lady and my three boys like crazy, but I am absolutely ready for some good rest and relaxation! I'm going completely computer-free until I get back, so this blog is going into vacation mode!

5 comments:

tami May 22, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

that last photo is priceless! so cute. Have fun on your cruise!!!

Irene Jones May 22, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

I love the last one too, she looks like she just got some juicy gossip!

Monique Guay May 23, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

LOVE IT! SO RETRO! Could have been from anytime ago! Have a blast on your cruise!

Heidi May 24, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

Those are just too precious!! Hope you're having a great time on your cruise! We missed you at bookclub!

JaNae May 24, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

Boy are you going to be in trouble when she hits her teens if she is starting her prepartions now. :)Enjoy your trip.


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP