Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Carter Family

I take it as a truly great compliment that when the mom of this oh-so-cute family saw these pictures, one of her first comments was, "You can't even tell how cold we were!" Because let me tell you, this was one freezing afternoon. I was seriously bundled up in two shirts, a hoodie, and a wool coat and I was shivering. So thank you Carters for being willing to shed your jackets in order to get some really fabulous photos!


Love the little tongue sticking out in this one. What a cutie! I've known this little guy for five years now. It's been so much fun watching him grow up. And the time has gone way too fast, that's for sure.

I absolutely love his little smirk in this one. I'm pretty sure it was the result of us talking about stuff that makes 8-year-olds laugh ... but shouldn't really be written on a blog. Ha ha ha.

And okay. He looks a little cold here.

He is certainly loved by his Mom and Dad!

And there is no doubt that he loves them right back ...



Now I think I need to go drink some hot chocolate ... seeing these pictures does bring back some rather frigid memories!

4 comments:

the Wilcox Family March 2, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

Can I just say that as much as I love to take pictures in UT, WA has some GREAT places. And you found one! Good job!

Andrea March 2, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

Beautiful setting!

The Carter Family March 2, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

Can't tell you enough how much I love these pictures :) Thanks for everything Heidi - I can't wait to see these pictures on my wall!

Heidi March 2, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

They turned out so great! Cathy, your son is a good-looking little guy! I love the one with the lighthouse and ferry in the background!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP