Friday, April 26, 2013

Damien. Senior Photos. Class of 2013

Has it honestly been a MONTH since I last posted on my blog?! Do I hide my head in shame? It has been a busy month, that's for sure. Trips to Utah, Arizona, and California pretty much monopolized March and April. And I'm not complaining. I soaked up so much glorious sun. Birthdays. Easter. And yes, photo shoots here and there.

Lately I've been having so much fun designing and ordering announcements for some of my graduating seniors! AND enjoying some great spring senior photo shoots. Didn't get pics taken in the fall? No worries! It is definitely not too late to document your senior year. (In fact, I think it is the perfect time!) So with seniors on my mind, I thought it would be the perfect day to share off these pics from Damien's session. (And yep ... his clothing changes consisted of switching from one soccer jersey to another. He definitely has a passion for the sport! I thought it was great. We certainly captured the real, everyday Damien).

 photo Untitled-2_zps3c62fa64.jpg
 photo Untitled-1_zps9a4646c1.jpg
 photo Damien2012_0040_zpsef6e4361.jpg
 photo Untitled-3_zps12569893.jpg
 photo Untitled-4_zpsc482870d.jpg
 photo Untitled-6_zpsb83b35dd.jpg
 photo Untitled-5_zpsce961ce1.jpg

0 comments:


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP